Pain in spinal region and radiculopathy
- Cervicobrachial syndrome
- Cervicocephalic syndrome
- Lumbosacral syndrome
The rehabilitation programme is adjusted to your condition and diagnosis. A combination of therapeutic procedures and medicinal thermal mineral water depends on the medical indications and the rehabilitation goal.
- A physiatrist performs the initial and the final examination. We offer the possibility of an examination done by a consulting body consisting of a neurologist and an internist as well as laboratory diagnostics.
- Individual procedures and techniques in physiotherapy
- Electrotherapeutic procedures for pain relief
- Inter X
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Hydrotherapy and heat therapy procedures
- Paraffin therapy
- Solux lamp
- Bioptron lamp